Thursday, November 29, 2018

A Week To Heal The Heel

Today I ran again after last Friday's injury. I went cycling on Sunday for about 60 km. I kept using the wooden roller and other recommended exercises for plantar fasciitis. Meanwhile I was also exercising my upper body and stretching the lower body. I can now do 6x3 push ups and 4x3 dands (Indian push ups which is similar to surya pranam). The pain on the tricep is ebbing out a bit.

Today I felt confident enough to go out for a run and ran a slow 2 km. I maintained a steady pace of 7 min per kilometer. I am happy with this controlled run. It shows I am maturing as a runner who can control his pace.

During the run the foot was hurting a bit. But I kept at it. It didn't increase significantly after the run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment